Get behind the organisation working for Australian grain farmers
For 60 years, GrainGrowers has worked alongside our grain farming members to develop and promote a more efficient, sustainable and profitable grains industry.
We invite you to join us
Membership benefits include:
- regular industry news and updates on GrainGrowers’ initiatives on your behalf via the fortnightly GrainGrowers E-Newsletter and quarterly Grain Grower magazine.
- your say on industry issues affecting your farming business via our micro surveys.
- an opportunity to participate in policy development through the National Policy Group.
- full voting rights for the GrainGrowers Board.
- the opportunity to be involved in or contribute to our capacity building leadership programs for young growers.
Membership is open to all Australian grain farmers over the age of 18 with an ordinary interest in 20 hectares or more of grain under cultivation. Membership is free.
Membership is open to all Australian grain farmers. You need only be an individual over the age of 18 years, with 20 hectares or more of grain under cultivation.
Ordinary life membership is free.
Fill in our online application form or download the PDF version and return it to us. We will send you confirmation by email and one of our Regional Coordinators will contact you directly to introduce themselves to you. Our Board of Directors at their bi-monthly meetings reviews new membership applications. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a Welcome Pack in the post.
Got a question?
Complete the following form to contact us.