Full time Sydney CBD
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a passion for agriculture to work as an Events Coordinator. You will represent the organisation in a professional and friendly manner whilst coordinating and delivering a busy events and education program.
You will be required to travel interstate on a regular basis and must hold a valid driving license.
About the Person
Our ideal candidate needs to demonstrate initiative with a positive approach across all that you do. You will be highly organised and be able to manage multiple projects within a demanding schedule. You will have excellent communication and a high level of interpersonal skills. Duties include:
• Coordinate the delivery on a variety of events; conferences, competitions, leader’s program and internal events
• Organisation and coordination of venue, speakers and sponsors, AV and catering
• Book and coordinate interstate and international travel – flights, accommodation
• Manage the registration process for all attendees
• Coordinate with the Leadership and Events Manager to conduct event evaluation, reporting and analysis
• Attend and network at a variety of events including those out of hours
To be successful you will have:
• Outstanding organisational and event coordination skills
• A high-level initiative attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
• A can-do attitude, the ability and willingness to take on any task
• Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels and externally
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• A knowledge of, or interest in the agricultural sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join our great organisation with a strong collaborative team culture.
Contact Emma or Louise at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1 APRIL, 2019