Board Directors – Southern Region
Grain Growers Limited (GrainGrowers) is an independent, technically resourced, grain grower representative organisation with around 17,000 members across Australia.
The Board of GrainGrowers comprises six grower Directors, two elected from each of three regions, Northern, Southern and Western and two Independent Directors.
The Board is calling for nominations for two Southern region Director positions.
To qualify candidates must:
- Be a member of GrainGrowers
- Be resident or in the business of grain production in the Southern Region (south of Dubbo, NSW, Victoria and Tasmania).
- Have a positive disposition to the further development of Australia’s grains industry
It would be highly regarded for applicants to have proven track record of success at board or committee level. You will possess a solid understanding of governance, have an enquiring and strategic mind, and behave in a collegiate manner.
Other desirable skill-sets for consideration include:
- Industry policy development and representation
- Industry and organisational strategy
- Member engagement
- General financial acumen
The appointees will be highly motivated to contribute to the growth and development of this dynamic and contemporary member-based organisation. Please complete the nomination form and email it, along with an up-to-date CV by 5pm Friday 31 May 2019 to email@example.com
Contact René Johnson at Pacific Search Partners on (03) 9631 1500 with any enquiries.