This website (the "Site") is owned by Grain Growers Limited, ABN 25 000 245 269 ("GrainGrowers"). The Site and any related services are, unless otherwise specified, provided to you by GrainGrowers (the "Providers").
Use of the Site
The Providers reserve the right to amend the General Conditions without notice. By continuing to use the Site after any changes are made to the General Conditions, you are deemed to acknowledge and agree to be bound by the General Conditions and any changes made to them.
You are advised:
- to read the General Conditions each time you view and use the Site
- not to use the Site if you cannot agree to abide by the General Conditions
- to always check and independently verify any and all information, content and material on the Site ("Content")
Limitation of Liability
You accept all risks and responsibility for liability, losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from your use or inability to use the Site, any websites linked to it and any information or material contained on the Site or websites linked to it. You acknowledge and agree that the liability of the Providers to you is several and not joint and several.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Providers will not accept any liability for any losses, damages or costs howsoever caused (including, but not limited to, by the negligence of the Providers), arising out of, or in any way related to, the use, inability to use, or result of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any information or material contained on the Site. This limitation on liability applies to and includes, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption, loss of data or information, and any other loss, damage or cost of any kind.
Disclaimer and Acknowledgment
Content on the Site:
- is provided for information purposes only
- does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by the Providers and is not intended to be and should not be relied upon by users of the Site or any other person in making (or refraining from making) commercial or other decisions
- is displayed without any guarantees, covenants or warranties as to its accuracy or authenticity, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, uninterrupted or error free use
- is displayed in response to, and is reliant for its accuracy on, information provided to the Providers or inputted on to the Site by you. The Providers make no representations, guarantees, covenants or warranties as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information provided to the Providers or inputted on to the Site by you or the Content which is displayed on the Site in response to this information
- is derived from sources believed by the Providers to be respectable and accurate at the time of publication
- is provided by the Providers to disseminate information that reduces the operational risk of farming and other activities involving the use of land, water and biophysical resources
- must not be used or relied upon without verifying its accuracy with the relevant original third party publisher of the information
- must not be used or relied upon instead of independent advice
- is not a substitute for independent professional advice of any kind relevant to the user's circumstances
- is subject to the uncertainties of scientific and technical research
- may include third party content and which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use
- is subject to change without notice, including
- sources from which raw data is acquired
- techniques used to process, analyse and generate forecasts from this data
- functionality and outputs of the Site
Agreements Governing Your Use of Password-Protected Areas of this Site
Third Party Links
The Site contains hyperlinks to and information about other websites and resources provided by third parties. These websites and resources do not form part of the Site and are not under the control of the Providers. The Providers do not have any responsibility for the content of any such websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or any loss, damage or cost of any kind that may arise from your use of them. The Providers do not endorse such content or the third parties who supply it to the Providers, nor do the Providers warrant or represent that the content is current, accurate, complete or reliable. If you link to any such website, you leave the Site and do so at your sole risk and responsibility. If you contact a third party using functionality provided on the Site, including via e-mail, or as a result of your use of the Site, you do so at your sole risk and responsibility. The Providers accept no responsibility for any actions taken by a third party in response to your communication or for any agreements, transactions or other arrangements entered into between you and the relevant third party.
Please contact GrainGrowers' Head Office to discuss refund options. Some events and courses may have penalties applied where refunds are concerned.
Head Office Sydney
1 Rivett Road
Ph (+61 2) 9888 9600
You acknowledge and agree that the Providers or their authorised representatives may contact you (including by phone, email and other electronic channels) for the purpose of providing you with information about other GrainGrowers' products and other relevant information. You may unsubscribe to these services at anytime by contacting the Providers or their authorised representatives.
The General Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Providers and supersedes all prior agreements and representations.
These General Conditions and all other additional terms which govern your use and access to the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
The Providers reserve any rights not expressly granted in the General Conditions.
Failure or delay by the Providers or you to exercise any right, power or remedy under the General Conditions will not operate as a waiver of any such right, power or remedy.
Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice
All Content on the Site and the related intellectual property (including copyright) is owned or licensed by the Providers and is protected by intellectual property laws.
By using the Site you agree to accept the following conditions relating to copyright and intellectual property:
- Apart from any fair dealing for purposes of study, research, criticism and review, as permitted under Australian copyright legislation, no part of the Site may be reproduced, re-used or redistributed for any commercial purpose or distributed to a third party for such purpose without the permission of the Providers. The print, export and email functionality is designed to facilitate operational use of Content by authorised users. Material derived from the Site must not be distributed for commercial gain or used in a manner that undermines the potential for the Providers to increase revenue, which includes but is not limited to, increased revenue through additional subscriptions.
- You may make temporary copies of Content in printed, digital or electronic format for purposes permitted under the General Conditions but you must not change any of the Content.
- The trade marks on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Providers. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.