Calendar Photo Competition
Each year GrainGrowers prints a calendar using the best photos our members have taken.
ENTRIES ARE NOW closed FOR THE 2018 CALENDAR PHOTO COMPETITION
If you've got what it takes to be this year's winner, get your camera out and start snapping.
We ask that your photo reflects some aspect of life as a grain farmer, such as:
- We want to see you and your family! The face of growers in Australia.
- Showcase your variety of crops (grains, pulses, legumes, canola etc)
- Environmental stewardship
- Innovation/technology in agriculture/grains
- Kids and youth in agriculture/grains
- Harvest, seeding, sowing, spraying
- Dealing with weather
Every GrainGrowers member receives a calendar, so this is a great opportunity to share your photos far and wide.
WHO CAN ENTER?
The competition is open to all GrainGrowers members and you don't have to be a professional photographer to get involved.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Click on the "Submit Photo" button and follow the prompts.
HOW DO I VOTE?
Click on the "View & Vote" button below and select one image you would like to vote for. One vote permitted per member. The final decision is at the discretion of GrainGrowers Staff.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
First Place Winner - $1000
Second Place Winner - $500
Third Place Winner - $250
ENTRIES have now closed
Tips for taking photos
To ensure that you get a prize winning photo there are a few things you should consider when taking and submitting your photos.
Photos taken in landscape format (horizontal photos) rather than in portrait format (vertical photos) work best for the layout of the GrainGrowers calendar and therefore have a better chance of being selected as a prize winner.
If using a digital camera please ensure you use the highest resolution/quality settings available on your camera when taking the shot.
- Four images permitted per member
- Photos must be 1MB or more but no more than 4MB
- Acceptable file formats are JPG and PNG only.
ENTRIES CLOSE THURSDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2017