Australian Grain Farm Leaders Program
The Australian Grain Farm Leaders Program (AGFLP) is a national leadership program designed specifically for young Australian grain producers. The program develops young farmers' leadership skills, knowledge and potential.
Read about our 2016 participants here.
2017 applications are now open, should you wish to read more about the process please download the AGFLP Brochure.
The AGFLP is designed to give individuals that helping hand necessary to develop, implement and evaluate their own on-farm project. The AGFLP provides the ongoing support of a trained program facilitator as well as industry partners.
Open to producers under 40 year of age, the AGFLP offers participants the opportunity to:
- Meet other like minded growers;
- Develop leadership knowledge and skills;
- Gain an insight into the leadership pathways of established leaders and learn from inspiring speakers;
- Develop a mentoring partnership with an industry leader; and
- Set individual goals and implement a plan to achieve these via an on-farm project.
GrainGrowers is proud to be providing opportunities for industry participants to embrace the challenge of leading and driving change in the Australian grains industry.
We’re also looking for industry partners to help us develop these young growers into producers who will be our industry’s top performers in the future.