Grain Growers Limited (“GrainGrowers”) is Australia’s only national, independent, member-based, financially sustainable, technically resourced grain producer organisation. GrainGrowers works on behalf of all Australian grain producers to develop a sustainable, viable and efficient Australian grains industry.
With a diverse range of skills and experience, we are committed to delivering world class services and solutions to all Australian grain producers.
GrainGrowers' four operational areas include:
- Grower Enagement
- Grower Interests
- Grower Products and Services
- Corporate Services
To promote the development of a sustainable, viable and efficient Australian grains industry.
To deliver world-class services and solutions to all Australian grain producers and in partnership with industry and government.
The objects of GrainGrowers are to promote the development of Australian agricultural resources by:
- representing the national interests of grain producers in Australia;
- developing and implementing policies aimed at cultivating a strong, innovative, profitable, globally competitive and environmentally sustainable grains industry. These policies will be constructive, balanced and well researched;
- making representations to and working with governments consistently with its role of representing the Australian grain community;
- working with all sectors of the Australian grains industry where matters of common interest are concerned; and
- exercising good corporate governance in representing the interests of the Australian grain community.