2017-2018 GRAINGROWERS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Applications are now open for the 2017-2018 Partnership Opportunity.
This initiative is aimed at farming systems groups and/or grower groups who are actively involved in research trials and extension and who have a strategic approach to their activities.
If your group is interested in assistance to help achieve your research goals please click here to download the application form.
GrainGrowers Partnership Opportunity is designed to provide farming systems groups and grower groups with additional capacity to carry out local research, development and extension activities.
For many years GrainGrowers has valued the opportunity to partner with farming systems groups. Such partnerships have yielded great opportunities for both parties – providing GrainGrowers the opportunity to provide updates on the organisation's products and services and for groups to access much-needed additional funding for their activities.
Below is a list of the Farming System Groups that GrainGrowers has partnered with for 2016/17:
1. Corrigin Farm Improvement Group - Corrigin WA 6375
2. Central West Farming Systems - Condobolin NSW 2877
3. Elders UPS - Murray Bridge SA 5253
4. Farmlink - Temora NSW 2666
5. Hart Field-Site Group - Clare SA 5464
6. Liebe Group - Dalwallinu WA 6609
7. Mallee Sustainable Farming - Irymple VIC 3498
8. Mungindi Cropping Group Field Day - Munginidi QLD 2406
9. Northern Sustainable Soils - Paskville SA 5552
10. Ravensthorpe Agricultural Initiative Network - Ravensthorpe WA 6346
11. Riverine Plains - Mulwala NSW 2647
12. SA Durum Growers - Bute SA 5560
13. South Australian No-Till Farmers Association - Berri SA 5343
14. South East Premium Wheat Growers Association - Esperance WA 6450
15. Southern DIRT - Kojonup WA 6395
16. Stirlings to Coast - Albany WA 6330
17. Southern Farming Systems - Inverleigh VIC 3321
18. Upper North Farming Systems - Jamestown SA 5491
19. West Midlands Group - Dandaragan WA 6507